Discover Meersburg's history and its most famous citizen, the author Annette von Droste-Hülshoff (1797 - 1848), and indulge in our restaurant's delicious food. Visit the place where the poet found a creative retreat during the last years of her life. The tour of the castle offers you an insight into the life and habits of the time.
Our Special Offer:
- 2 nights including Flair breakfast buffet
- a "real Meersburger Viertele“ (0,25l Meersburg wine) as a welcome present (per room)
- 1x "Lake Constance" (fish) 4-course dinner (1st evening) in our restaurant
- 1x 3-course dinner (2nd evening) in our restaurant
- 1x admission to the „Meersburg“ castle including "Dagobert" tower
Rates per Person: *
|Single Room Standard||€ 229,-|
|Single Room Comfort||€ 249,-|
|Double Room Standard||€ 179,-|
|Double Room Comfort||€ 189,-|
|Double Room Superior||€ 209,-|
|Southward Suite with lake view||€ 249,-|
* Tourist tax not included
Unless otherwise stated, advertised prices apply per person.
Bookable subject to availability all year round (not on public holidays and during trade fairs). For bookings on Fridays and Saturdays € 10,00 per person/ night will be added.